The ISDE11 Call for Abstracts is now open
We are pleased to announce this Call for Abstracts for the 11th International Symposium on Digital Earth (ISDE 11).
Deadline of abstract submission has been extended
Due to many requests, the Scientific Program Committee is delighted to announce the deadline extension of the Call for Abstracts for the 11th International Symposium on Digital Earth (ISDE11) to Feb. 28th. No additional deadline extension will be provided later on because of the strict schedule for the review process.
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Extended deadline for Abstract Submission: February 28th, 2019
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: May 15th, 2019
- The presenting author must register and pay the registration fee by June 24th, 2019 (please note that registration is required in order to be included in the program, to have the abstract published in the online “Book of Abstracts” of ISDE11, and to be invited to submit the full paper for publication in the official Proceedings of ISDE11).
STAGE ONE: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
To submit your abstract for an oral or poster contribution to ISDE11, please fill in the abstract submission form. Once you created your account, you can upload your abstract (format allowed: .doc/.docx or .rtf). The author account is needed for communication purposes. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Presenters can submit a maximum of three abstracts. All abstracts must be submitted in English. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract. All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific and Program Committee for review. Once submitted, your abstract can be amended within the deadline: January 31st, 2019. Please contact the Organizing Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to withdraw the submission. The accepted abstract from registered presenting authors will be published in the “Book of Abstracts” of ISDE11 which will be available online.
STAGE TWO: FULL PAPER SUBMISSION (optional) Upon abstract acceptance and registration, authors will be offered the opportunity of submitting a full (two pages) paper for the official proceedings of ISDE11. After a peer-review process, the accepted full papers will be published in a ISDE11 dedicated issue of the “IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science”, (open-access proceedings journal, indexed in Scopus, Web of Science and others). Author guidelines When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines given below:
- Submitter’s contact details (Full first and family name(s), email, phone number, country)
- Presenting author’s and co-Authors’ details (Full first and family name(s), postal address, mail)
- Affiliation details: Institution/Company/University, city, country
- Abstract type: poster or oral
- Abstract topic: please choose from the list of topics
- Abstract title: please do not add the title in the abstract form! Add the title only in the specific field
- Abstract text: please fill the abstract form and keep in mind that the abstract should not exceed 4000 characters without spaces
- Keywords: up to 5 keywords may be provided (at least 1 keyword is required to go ahead with the submission
Topics for Oral and Poster presentations include:
- Big SAR and InSAR data for sustainable urbanization and management of urban environments
- CAS Earth
- Citizen observatories
- Copernicus Day
- Data management and certification
- DIGITAL BELT and Road Programme
- Digital Data for Urban Scientific Heritage
- Digital Earth and Young Professional
- Digital Earth contribution to Society through ISDE community collaboration
- Digital Ocean information from Satellite Remote Sensing
- Digital Quality of Life on Earth
- Earth Observation Data to Knowledge Value Chains
- Earth Observations Data Cubes (EODC)
- Advances on Spaceborne Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
- Life Science & OMICS and Digital Eart)
- Multi-source satellite data for agronomical operational products
- Multi-technique and multi-platform approaches for digital heritage
- Role of Geoscience and Remote Sensing in a transformed Society
- Role of Geospatial Information standards in a transformed Society
- Science as a Service bringing together data and tools
- Society Trust for AI Applications in Digital Earth
- Space 4.0
- The impact of Digital Transformation on atmospheric composition monitoring for the environmental and human welfare
Confirmation of receipt & notification of decision
You will receive email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the allocated abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all further correspondence regarding the abstract. Please, contact the Organizing Secretariat (email@example.com) if you submit an abstract and do not receive confirmation that it has been received. Only the submitter will receive all information concerning the abstract and will be responsible for informing the other Authors of the status of the abstract. After the review by the Scientific and Program Committee, authors will be notified about results by April 15th, 2019. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and pay the registration fee before May 31st, 2019 The registration is required in order to be included in the program, to have the abstract published in the online “Book of Abstracts” of ISDE11, and to receive the invitation to submit the full paper for publication in the official Proceedings of ISDE11.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the congress publications. The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself. ISDE11 has the copyright to use the abstract in the congress for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.